Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Announcement: Predict Cryptocurrencies!

My latest findings is that there is great potential to forecast cryptocurrency prices! I will be working on it and posting predictions hopefully by next week. I will be focusing on Bitcoin prices for a start.

In other news, I am currently trying to build daily predictions algorithms, there is progress but alot of outstanding problems need to be ironed out. No surprises there as lower timeframes are usually dominated by high frequency trading algorithms. But I believe that I is still possible on a daily timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

<h1>EURUSD Daily Prediction 2 Oct 2018 (BETA)</h1>

Here is EURUSD price prediction for tuesday 2nd Oct. Do note that the algorithm is still in beta testing mode and thus, the prediction shou...